We believe our furry companions deserve the absolute best!Organic
Our treats are made using top-grade certified organic ingredients. This means they are all-natural with no antibiotics or hormones added!
For ingredients to be considered certified organic, they must be free of synthetic additives like pesticides and chemical fertilizers and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering.All-Natural vs. Organic
The term "All-Natural" is assumed to be foods that are minimally processed with no antibiotics or hormones. However, there is no regulation for products labeled as "natural"; thus many producers can still place "natural" on labels even if the ingredients have been heavily processed.
Organic on the other hand is a heavily regulated system. Producers who label their products "Certified Organic" are subject to frequent certification inspections by agencies that are accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture or Canadian Food Inspection Agency.No Preservatives or Additives
Absolutely no preservatives or additives.Gluten-Free
All of our ingredients and products are gluten-free.Coconut Flour
Check out this Blog Post for more information.
We use organic coconut flour in our baked treats instead of processed flours such as whole wheat flour. Coconut flour is extremely healthy and has many benefits:
- An excellent source of fiber and protein.
- Low in sugar and digestible carbohydrates - great for diabetic dogs.
- Provides healthy fats to improve skin and coat.
- Grain & gluten free.
Chia & Flax Seeds
- Omega-3 fatty acids to promote a beautiful, shiny and healthy coat
- High in antioxidants to boost immune system
- Rich in soluble fiber to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and to promote healthy bowel movement
- Rich in soluble fiber to greatly help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy bowel movement
- Regulates blood sugar levels and improves insulin respons - great for senior and overweight dogs
- Anti-microbial properties to combat parasites in digestive tract and Candida - a common cause for yeast infection
- Improves bad breath by getting rid of odor-producing bacteria
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce pain from arthritis