We believe our furry companions deserve the absolute best!
Our treats are made using top-grade organic ingredients. This means they are all-natural with no antibiotics or hormones added!
Additionally, producers who label their products "Organic" are subject to frequent certification inspections by agencies that are accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture or Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
All-Natural vs. Organic
The term "All-Natural" is assumed to be foods that are minimally processed with no antibiotics or hormones. However, there is no regulation for products labeled as "natural"; thus many producers can still place "natural" on labels even if the ingredients have been heavily processed.
Organic on the other hand is a heavily regulated system under the USDA and CFIA.
No Preservatives or Additives
Absolutely no preservatives or additives.
All of our ingredients and products are gluten-free.
Check out this Blog Post for more information.
We use organic coconut flour in our baked treats instead of processed flours such as whole wheat flour. Coconut flour is extremely healthy and has many benefits:
- An excellent source of fiber and protein.
- Low in sugar and digestible carbohydrates - great for diabetic dogs.
- Provides healthy fats to improve skin and coat.
- Grain & gluten free.
Chia & Flax Seeds
- Omega-3 fatty acids to promote a beautiful, shiny and healthy coat
- High in antioxidants to boost immune system
- Rich in soluble fiber to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and to promote healthy bowel movement
- Rich in soluble fiber to greatly help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy bowel movement
- Regulates blood sugar levels and improves insulin respons - great for senior and overweight dogs
- Anti-microbial properties to combat parasites in digestive tract and Candida - a common cause for yeast infection
- Improves bad breath by getting rid of odor-producing bacteria
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce pain from arthritis